Job Title: Team Leader and Sales Associate
Summary: Lead a work team in assisting elderly and disabled persons complete day-to-day tasks. Also, helping to oversee the general operations in a retail store; maintaining the store and its stock, assisting customers, receiving and making phone calls, and running an online store.
Duties: -Transport work teams to and from client homes.
- Lead teams to help clients with house and yard work.
- Help maintain the work calendar and schedule.
- Responsible for retail sales, inventory, and display.
- Transport and move store merchandise.
- Help operate an online store.
- Receive phone calls and take messages.
Requirements: - Fundamental knowledge and experience in home cleaning and yard work.
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job (physical exertions, including lifting, pushing, pulling and climbing).
- Basic skills in mathematics
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in groups
Qualifications: - Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Must not have any DUI’s on record
- Must not have any license suspensions on record
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 2 years
*This job description is a basic sample of the nature of the work to be completed by employees and is in no way a complete list of the tasks to be completed by a person under the title of “Team Leader and Sales Associate”.*
Please log on to youthworksohio.org to obtain an application, and follow the instructions on the “Job Opportunities” page to apply.
For questions, please call (740) 503-1938